Sunday, May 03, 2009

Week Ending

Saturday and Sunday were incredibly nice weather. Nearly 70 both days.

Saturday Mom and I finished up running around doing our shopping for Sunday Family Dinner after Mom and Dad and I all went to Costco. Dad bought a new paint sprayer. Came back home, unloaded all the goodies, then ran off to Home Depot to buy paving stones for the cabin, and get some lime and fertilizer for the home lawn.

Dinner Saturday at Simon and Seafort's. So gooooood. I ate way too much food. It was sooooooo good. :)
I had a good Caesar Salad and some Peppercorn Steak Medallions. Burnt Cream for dessert. I'm going to have to use a shoe-horn to fit into my airplane seat.

Sunday Family dinner was good, I cooked way too much food however. Lasagna, home made Caesar salad, and home made lemon mergingue pie. I've been doing a lot of cooking.

I'm sorry that Jennifer couldn't be with us for family dinner, I hope that she is having fun in Japan! I was able to look at her online photo album. Looks like she's getting to do some sight-seeing while she is away working.

No comments: