Monday, May 18, 2009

Unemployment, Day 51

Saturday night Travis and my friend Laurie and I went to see Stephen Lynch live at the Aladdin Theater in Portland. Great show. It was his '3 Balloons' tour, and a great deal of the material that he performed was new to me, and probably a lot of people. I didn't by the CD yet, though I will, but I wanted it to be a surprise instead of knowing a lot of the material already. It makes it funnier, in my opinion. He actually ejected a heckler, after warning him 2 times. That was impressive on its own accord.

Sunday was just grocery shopping and hanging out. I made burgers on the BBQ for an early dinner, since Travis had a school event to go to in the evening.

Today was lazy. I did take Travis out to Catedral Tapetia for dinner, since tomorrow is our anniversary. Events are also planned for tomorrow (which is the actual date), but I'll report on those later.

It was very warm today, but tonight is cooling off very quickly, it will likely rain on us tomorrow. Life goes on. It is Oregon after all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you two have the happiest anniversary ever!! :-)

Travis said...

I had a great time J. Here is to many more :)

Jas said...

I didn't want to jinx anything and say that, but I hope there are many more years as well.