Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Unemployment, Day 43

Slept in today, which is good considering I didn't get any sleep the night before.
Beau wanted out at 7 AM, so that is where I got up, and slowly woke up. Felt groggy most of the morning.

Worked on cleaning up a few boxes around the house, what with the new blu ray and surround sound. Still trying to work out the bugs on the surround sound system, and it is definitely going to prove to be a bit of a learning curve. I think I'll get it eventually. I was hoping to only need one remote for all. And while I can use one remote for *most* of the items, since the cable box has no reality to the rest of the equipment, I may have to just guy a good universal one.

Dinner was a disappointment. I made chicken cordon bleu (from the freezer, not from scratch). The chicken was gristly.... ick. Then the mashed potato dish I made was off. Maybe I got out of the habit of cooking? I just feel really uninspired too. Ick.

The light bulb in the dryer burned out, so I will need to replace that. You don't realize what a big difference a damned light makes in such a thing. Wow. It is freakish to look into that giant stainless steel drum when its pitch black in the depths.

I'm digging the HDTV. I'm watching all of the 'free' complimentary HD On Demand items.
I'm watching Matchbox20, and one of them is using an AutoHarp. I love that. I can play an AutoHarp. That is too cool for school.

No comments: