Saturday, May 09, 2009

Frost / Nixon

Today Travis and I ran around a bit, and then had an early dinner at Red Robin. We were seated in the bar area, which I intensely dislike. Oh well, what can you do?

They have these new garlic parmesan fries. Travis thought they were greasy, but I thought that they were pretty good.

Afterwards, we hung around the house for a bit until we had to run downtown for our play.

Frost / Nixon was playing at Portland Center Stage.

I'm glad that we went to see the play, we had really good seats, and it was fun to watch. Being a big fan of that area of history, especially Watergate, it was fun to get some of the funny inside jokes and humor that was interjected. Travis felt a bit self conscious that he was the youngest person there, but I think it was still a good time by all.

No comments: