Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Unemployment, Day 58

I bought two tickets earlier in the month to go see Storm Large's one woman show performance, Crazy Enough. This is a performance based on her life, so it is a semi-auto-biography.

Laurie bought dinner since I had purchased the tickets. She took me to Jake's Grill. We shared a few drinks, and a cheese plate. Then I had some steak medallions and she had a prime rib plate. Full, we waddled over to the theater. There are no real assigned seats, so it is first come, first serve. Sort of. If you are a VIP = season ticketholder or Package ticketholder, you get let in first.
Good thing she and I were there early.

The performance was absolutely awesome.

I bought two more tickets, and I'm taking Travis in a few weeks. I want to see it again, and I convinced him to go with me.


No comments: