Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Unemployment, Day 47

Did some shopping today. Went to Pastaworks and got some fresh pasta. Wandered around the Hawthorne Freds. Still being remodeled. I bought some nice bagels for Travis (topped with cheddar cheese and jalapeno slices), and got a few bottles of wine for me.

Ran a few other errands and then came home and vegetated for a bit.

Hooked my bluray player up to the 'internet'. I'm not officially a member of Netflix. I can stream items, tv shows as well as movies, directly to my player. Lots of items have to still be 'ordered' in the mail, but a few I can have instantly on the tv. That is pretty cool. I am looking forward to catching up on a few TV episodes.

Any movie suggestions that anyone may have would prove helpful. I only have 10 movies on my list right now. I need to build that up somewhat. (But not too much.)

No comments: