Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Unemployment, Day 48

Low key day. Watched a movie on the Streaming Netflix. I could see this becoming a problem, so today I am making myself leave the house. I also found this morning that Netflix will stream the first 3 seasons of Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Oh boy.

I made a coconut cream pie as well. That was pretty satisfying. I used a cooked pudding as the base, and added some coconut. I think it came out pretty awesome. It'll be good for breakfast as well!

Derek and his friend were going to another friends house for dinner, so I opted to eat some applesauce for a dinner snack, and I waited to make a real dinner for Travis. He gets home late on Wednesdays due to his class schedule. Luckily he got out early, so he was home around 945 PM.

I made a ranch baked chicken, and a oven baked rice pilaf. The rice was pretty damned good. I was a little disappointed that the chicken didn't really have all that much 'ranch' flavor. I don't think I could screw up this rice dish though. Damn it was good. We watched two episodes of Law and Order : SVU - Season 1 on the streaming Netflix.


No comments: