Thursday, April 30, 2009

Unemployment, Day 39

Took Mom to work again today. It has been unusually sunny and blue skied. Don't get me wrong, it is indeed nice. The house gets pretty stuffy though, unless I open all the windows and the patio door. I hope that their summer is this nice. It would make up for last year, which most everyone agrees was just rotten.

I made a huge batch of my famous chocolate chip cookies today. (9 dozen of them). After cleaning all that up I decided to do some reading for a bit before heading back to pick Mom up.

We took some cookies to Aunt Reva, and informed her that we will be taking her to the eye doctor tomorrow morning.
Hopefully she likes the cookies. I told her she should have the cookies instead of dinner, it'll keep her young.

Pizza for dinner, while we watched baskteball on tv. (Chicago vs Boston has now gone to game 7, which means we'll be watching the game Saturday..... )

Dad and I shot some pool after dinner. I'm trying to shake off the cobwebs, as my younger brother Drew is coming by after work Friday to play pool with Dad and I. We'll see how I do.

So weird that I head back to Portland in a few days. Where did all the time go?

1 comment:

Travis said...

I want some cookies :(