Friday, April 10, 2009

Unemployment, Days 24 - 25

Thursday Mom and I went and had lunch with Gramma Nori. We went to Pizza Plaza, which I've not been to in many many years. Good food, not much has changed. Then Mom and I went to the Pioneer Home to visit Aunt Reva. We chatted with her while she had a cup of tea, and then we took her down to have her hair done so that she'd be ready for family brunch on Easter Sunday.

Friday Mom and I spent the day shopping around town for Easter supplies and stuff.
Kind of felt under the weather, which wasn't helped by the fact that i took a zyrtec. Boy that stuff makes me feel like crap.

We had dinner at my younger brother's house. (He and his wife Jennifer invited us over). Jennifer cooked a very nice meal of braised spare ribs in her crock pot. It was a nice evening of drinking and conversation. They seem to be settling in nicely to their 'new' house. Jennifer will be leaving for Japan for 5 weeks on Monday so it was nice to see her before she left.

Drew invited me to go with him to see Spamalot, since Jennifer will not be able to go with him, since she'll be out of town. It will be fun to see. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: