Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Saturday Mom and I did some last minute running around, and then set the table for Sunday brunch. Dad made pico de gallo, along with some pretty fantastic cinnamon rolls. Mom made a pineapple salsa. Dinner and drinks at Chili's. Not really dinner, as much as a bunch of appetizers that we all shared. I think I like that more. Everyone gets to sample a little bit of everything.

Sunday Easter brunch was great. Aunt Reva didn't feel up to coming. Gramma Nori, Eric and Kelli, Drew and Jennifer, myself, and Mom and Dad all sat around the dining room table and ate up a nice feast. We had mimosa and ham and eggs and food galore. (And those killer cinnamon rolls). Pretty awesome to have the family together. My Dad took plenty of pictures, although one of his camera flash settings makes me feel like I'm having a strobe light retinal scan.

Once everyone left, it was a pretty low key evening. Nice to decompress.

No comments: