Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Unemployment, Day 17

Tuesday was pretty low key. Spent most of the day half heartedly looking for jobs. Did make a few contacts, and managed to get my resume out to an agency who specializes in the software I am trained in. I doubt they want me though. I have lots of specialized experience and not a lot of project management with newer software. We'll see.

Derek found a barely used transfer case. The bonus is that it comes with a barely used transmission. So while I am gone, he'll be installing that on my Explorer. Two birds with one stone. Thats pretty cool. He had to drive out of town to get the parts, but I'll make sure it is worth his while. It will be nice to feel more confident about driving around. :)


I don't feel very motivated right now.

Maybe I'll get more done tomorrow.....

No comments: