Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Unemployment, Day 33

Busy Day!

Got up, did a bunch of grocery shopping for Mom since we need the groceries to head up to the cabin.
Ran across town to get my hair cut. It has been years since I've had someone else cut my hair. She suggested that I just shave my head. She says I'd look sexy. Dunno about that. I worry about the dents in my head.

Then I decided to pop in and visit Aunt Reva, Aunt Lee was there as well so I got to hang out and visit with them for a while. It was good to see Aunt Lee. She and I have a definite bond.

Then I raced back home to change, and then headed downtown to pick my Mom and Grandma Nori up. We all then headed across town to Glacier Brewhouse. Mom reserved a big banquet room, and we all were together for Eric's 40th birthday dinner.

Food was pretty good, creme brulee for dessert! Awesome!

(Their bar was a bit lame, although I didn't get beer.)

No comments: