Thursday, March 19, 2009

Unemployment, Day 8

More laundry today, just call me Mr. Excitement. Decided that the bed linens needed changing, and that mattress needed rotating.

Did some more house cleaning up, and it was very sunny and nice outside, it was nearly 60. Spent 2 hours detailing the inside of my SUV. I will eventually take it to the car wash. Windex, upholstery cleaner, lemon verbena Mrs. Meyer cleaning agent, and febreeze. It smells like a schizophrenic orchard of some form.

Beau's doggie ramp showed up today as well, so we were making him walk up and down in a few times. He's not very sure of the ramp yet, but it beats me trying to have to pick him up to put him in the back. That was going to hurt one or both of us in the long run, I'm just not meant to sling 90 lbs of dog around.

We leave for Newport on Monday morning.

Woohoo!

No comments: