Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unemployment, Day 3

Got my eyes checked today. I've been pretty happy with my contact lenses over the past year. The soft lenses I got were so much more comfortable than the rigid gas perms I wore for years. The only downside I find with them is that they have a tendency to roll up since they are so flexible, and they seem to not come as clean. In talking with the eye doctor, he said that some of us just have excess lipid production in our eye systems and that I needed to switch to this new (and of course more expensive) cleanser. It is now sitting on my counter foaming its little heart out. I hope that they will be ok to put into my eyeballs tomorrow morning.

The bastard had to dilate my eyes. Egads I had that. So I tried to go shopping after that, but all I did was freak people into thinking that I was some stoned hippy pot dude who had the munchies. I came home and sat in the dark and listened to the radio for the afternoon until my eyesight was less sensitive to the light.

Dinner was cardboard pizza, and after dinner Travis and I ran down to Freds. I wanted ice cream and to check to see if they had one of the XBox games I'm looking for. All to no avail.

I'm eating the ice cream still.

Probably be an early night, I want to get up early and listen to the new FM version of the Rick Emerson show, one of my long time faves.

No comments: