Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unemployment, Day 2

Got up, cleaned up the house a little (kitchen, bathroom, living room). Still more to clean, but I'm pacing myself!

Jon came over for lunch today, it was nice to have some social contact outside the house. I need to stay social, I think, for fear I might end up being a hermit. Lunch was good, made club sandwiches. Boars Head makes some of the best lunch meat... Salsa Turkey. After lunch we hung out, talked about music, avoided talking about my job, or lack thereof. He eventually needed to go home and take care of his dog.

Made some soup in the crock pot for dinner, used some meatballs in the freezer as the 'meat' for them. Kind of an ad-hoc meatball soup. I think it came out pretty good.

Played some XBox games. Going to suffer withdrawal once I am in Alaska, methinks.

Bought my plane ticket for Alaska.

Next big event, spring break in Newport with Travis. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments: