Friday, January 06, 2006

I hope to bang like a monkey!

Did you click in the link above?

Do it! Do it NOW!

My older brother has been blogging for quite a while now. His pages are always funny, entertaining, educational, odd, or at least confusing. He's been suggesting that I might "guest" blog for him sometime. A few days ago, he posted what I took to be a challenge to create my own blog.

So, here it is.

Monkey Bangings?


Yes.

No.

Why?

The Infinite Monkey Theorem is an interesting concept.

If you read the link, you'll understand the premise itself.

I don't honestly think my musings of these electrons might someday be works comparable to Shakespeare. I do hope that you come away laughing or thinking. Hopefully both.

I do ask for patience during the infancy stage of my blogdom. I still have a lot to learn.

7 comments:

Eric said...

Excellent!!

Just remember not to use real names unless you want the whole Dion clan tracking you down!

And actually the challenge was to answer the meme: the 4's. Copy it, answer it and post it in my commnets. Or now in your blog, hee hee!

At least you have another post!

Jas said...

Yes, I know that was the challenge.... I'll get there, don't you worry.

Anonymous said...

Way to go J-bro! Can't wait to read your stories.

Kel

John Cowart said...

Monkeys are good.

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Have fun. Set the record straight on that stuff Eric tells.

I suppose you juggle too; monkeys are good at that.

Jas said...

Kel - good to "see" you, I have lots of stories, but I'll be respectful, mostly.

John - Thanks, the record is straight, E and I probably have different views on the same events because we have different takes on reality. I am still happy to give my two cents though.


I do not juggle, of the three brothers, I am the middle, less coordinated, more domestically oriented.
While I don't juggle, I can make a cheesecake that'd make you cry it is so tasty.

Thank you everyone for visitin' my little speck of the net.

smussyolay said...

how about chocolate mousse?? i don't like cheesecake. i'm weird that way. don't like sushi, either. sigh. i know. i'm STILL not cool.

"i'll be respectful...mostly." lol. i love a man who won't make a promise he can't keep.

i'm looking forward to this, cause any brother of eric's is a brother ... of.. mine?

i'll add you to my blogroll as soon as i see you can keep the thing up for awhile! i hate adding people and then they don't blog and then i feel like a shit for deleting them. i'm in a current quandry with a few people right now. sigh.

smusses from chicago,

Jas said...

I don't like to commit to anything, I'm committment-phobic.
Chocolate mousse is great, I make that too.

We are all brothers and sisters in this world, deep down, aren't we?

Not to say that I'm a "brutha", because I'm so white I make Casper the Ghost look like he needs a good bleaching.

I'll try to keep things up.

Full time work, on top of full time school make me a very dull boy.