Friday, January 06, 2006

Chain of Fools

My brother tagged me on his blog. I'll complete the remedial task of answering, but I won't tag anyone else, since I'm a newbie. Normally I would have considered this to be somewhat of a chain letter, but I'll play along anyway.

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Dishwasher
2. Shoe Salesman
3. Certified 35 MM Acetate Film Projectionist
4. Computer Systems Analyst - Payroll (Nearly 15 years with the same company)



Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Sneakers
2. Contact
3. Clue
4. All The President's Men

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Anchorage, Alaska
2. Federal Way, Washington
3. Greenbrae, California
4. Portland, Oregon


Four TV Show You Love to Watch:
1. Distraction
2. Good Eats
3. Law and Order (Any of them)
4. The West Wing

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Get Your Bootleg On!
2. The Motley Fool
3. Rick Emerson
4. KGW News for Oregon


Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Deep Fried Cheese Curds
2. Häagen-Dazs Vanilla Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
3. Herbes de Provence roasted Yukon Gold Potato Wedges
4. Gen Tso's Chicken

Four Albums You Can't Live Without (at least for the moment):

1. Untitled - The Rembrandts
2. Heart Shaped World - Chris Isaak
3. Vespertine – Björk
4. Recurring Dream : The Very Best of - Crowded House

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. Ireland
2. Berlin
3. Alaska
4. The Moon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What parent could be prouder?? Two boys doing the blogging thing. (Sounds quite nasty or sinister doesn't it?) How will we ever keep up?

I am impressed, keep up the good work. Who knows you might even inspire D-bro.

:)

Jas said...

Rhoda : Whistler! He is a great character in the movie. The biggest thing about Sneakers, to me, is that
A: I saw it in a movie theater with Eric while we were living as room mates. We rarely went to movies together, but it was fun and memorable. (Totem Theater)
B: The actors in the movie seemed to be having a lot of fun, it was funny, but smart as hell too. And what a cast! Ben Kingsley plays a good villain.

Mom: we'll see how the blogging works out for me, It'll be a challenge what which school and all, but I like to be busy. This means less time reading the ADN.Com website.

smussyolay said...

i love you. really. untitled -- the rembrandts? is that the one with 'johnny have you seen her?' ?? i love that album. and although 'woodface' is a quintessential, i love the very best of. is that the red and blue one?? i lost that. i have the cd case, but not the cd. i'd rather lose the whole peckin' thing. i hate the taunting jewel case.

speaking of, do you have my sgt. pepper's?

Jas said...

Smussy,

Who knows what stuff I have! Yes, the rembrandts album has "johnny have you seen her", its a great cd, the whole cd has different moods.
If you use iTunes, you can look at the album cover / artwork itself.

It has the blue guy standing in the red car in front of a pink fan. Who knows why.

E gave me a gift certificate for iTunes for my birthday and Christmas this year, and I'm going to use it to buy Neil Finn's works. I'm sorry that Crowded House had to break up, and sorrier still that Neil felt compelled to take his own life.

I seem to pick tragic artists that have a flair for death.
(Ever heard of Jeff Buckley?)

I'll look around for your Sgt. Pepper's.