Monday, January 09, 2006

Honey! There is a fetus riding our dog!

Ok, I stole the title from the short lived comedy show crafted by Matt Stone and Trey Parker of South Park Fame.
"That's My Bush!", was pretty bad, but pretty obscenely funny. It was undoubtedly too crude and too mean spirited of a Bush bashing to last on TV anyway.

In one of the episodes that line was used. Laura Bush screamed that after an aborted fetus (who had lived after the procedure and lived to be an adult although he never grew larger than the size he was when "aborted") landed on the family dog, and the dog ended up running around the room wildly.

Did I scare you away yet?

No?

Sheesh.


I adopted my own little animated Pilgrim Fetus.

Ain't he cute!

Why a Pilgrim?

My mother had the good sense to have my birthday on a holiday. I don't know what her secret was, or whether is was simply in the stars. Born on Thanksgiving Day. Truly, I am a turkey.

Thanksgiving has become my favorite holiday. To me is it about togetherness, and holds more spirit to me in most cases than Christmas. Being an adult, I try to organize "Orphan" Thanksgiving, inviting over anyone I know, or even don't know, to share a dinner cooked in my home by me, and whomever chooses to bravely enter my kitchen.

So, I adopted the Pilgrim Fetus.

I know, sickly cute. I'm new at this blog slog. I'm sure I'll find all kinds of cutesy things to put up as time goes by.

I'm just starting out, so sue me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy, creepy, creeepy!

The most amazing part of you being born on Thanksgiving Day was that you weren't actually due until after New Year's!! Also amazing that you were so healthy and good sized for your "age".

Keep up the blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hey that Pilgrim Fetus appears to resemble PaPa Pilgrim. I'll see if he has internet access in jail and send him this link to see if he had anything to do with this.

Jas said...

Being that my fetus is trapped in a jar, and PP is trapped in jail, I hope that is the only similarity that exists.

I wish him only that which he deserves.....

Eric said...

Wiser words have never been written. At least on this blog!