Sunday, May 25, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

We made it!

Boise was nice, but it sure feels good to be home. Plus, I really missed my dog.

Friday was very low key, just unpacking the truck, and trying to de-compress after racing across the country.
I am so glad that we were driving opposite the flow of traffic on the holiday weekend.

Derek decided to go out to Hermiston to go 'mushrooming' with a bunch of his pals.
Travis and I stuck to the house most of yesterday, going out to get his Post Office box set up, along with opening him a local bank account so that he can access monies and pay bills easier.

Watched a few episodes of 'The Office', amusing, not sure if I like it yet, it made me laugh in a few spots, but also reminds me in a tiny way of life in my office.

Watched Kingpin and ate Round Table pizza last night. All in all, a nice quiet evening.

Today will be grocery shopping, and probably some house re-arranging. Need to set up Travis' study so that he can unpack boxes of books.

Going to have to work on the jealousy issues with Beau, he's cautiously happy, but obviously in transition.

Today is bath day for Beau, methinks. Will play it by ear.

No work tomorrow due to the holiday.
I'm so glad that I picked a holiday weekend for us to return on.

No comments: