Friday, June 05, 2009

Unemployment, Day 61 - 65

Yes, it is a week re-cap. I was lazy this week. The damned heat didn't help!

Monday I made a different kind of soup in the crock pot. Not as good as my German lentil soup. I'm going back to my Gustav's recipe. It was much better.

Tuesday Travis and I went to Hopworks for lunch, and then ran around town some, went in to Everyday Music. I didn't spent all that much money. I'm getting better about shopping there, to be sure. I did get a new Billy Bragg two CD set.

Wednesday Beau got a bath. He's gone back to 'cutting' himself. He has again chewed open a sore on his leg. I caught it early this time. I'm hoping it'll be gone and healed up by the time I leave again for Alaska.

Thursday there was a huge thunderstorm. (Huge for Portland.) No major damage here, but the wind was nice, and the rain cooled off the hot week, until it spawned some humidity. Ick.

Friday I helped Travis gather a ton of supplies for an even his school was hosting. He and I had to run out to a church near his college's main campus to drop them off. We came home and had pizza for dinner. We watched another Netflix DVD.

We are also becoming quite decent fans of 30Rock.


No comments: