Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rachael Ray of Sunshine

Am I a bad person? I don't like Rachael Ray. I could (barely) tolerate her 30-minute meals show. I liked it better when her show showed her traveling around and surviving on 30 dollars a day. (Or whatever it was...)

Now she has a talk show, does commercials, and her 30-minute meals doesn't really appeal to me in any way. The recipes are full of things that don't even look edible, let alone appetizing.

For some reason, FoodNetwork has a fetish with her. I keep seeing shows of her going on vacation. Does she ever stay home and work?

It used to be that I could flip to the FN channel and find something that was entertaining, for some odd reason when I am bored, and flip to FN, she is on the screen. Ugh.

Am I the only one with disdain for her?

I don't wish that she fell down a flight of stairs onto one of her own personal lines of cutlery, but I wouldn't mind seeing less of her on TV.



1 comment:

Travis said...

She's not that bad...besides, I like watching her shows because you can totally see her alcoholism creeping through. Some days she looks like she had a rough night and got 2 hours of sleep, some days she's so peppy you know they gave her speed.

:)